Creaking joints and the inability to jump out of bed means one thing. You’re getting old. There is a possibility that the aching joints and the loss of spring in your step can be rejuvenated. You can feel young again – age is but a number. So, if you’re looking to lessen the ache, reduce your bone density loss, cartilage breakdown, and lessen the back twinges then perhaps combine HealthAid’s Osteozin with a healthy diet and exercise, and feel youth restored once again.
In this regard, a number of essential nutrients and other functional ingredients have been shown to be important in managing these conditions. Good nutrition is essential for normal growth; a balanced diet and appropriate nutrients are the foundation for development of all tissues, including bones. By far, Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D have been the mainstay ingredients in bone health-promotion. However, Zinc, Boron and Vitamin K2 are also included in the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and are needed for normal muscle function
- Zinc supports the normal function of the immune system, contributes to normal DNA synthesis and to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus, and to the maintenance of normal teeth and bone density. Vitamin D3 also contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and a healthy immune system
- Boron helps prevent Calcium loss and bone demineralisation. Studies have shown that 3mg of Boron daily reduces urinary excretion of Calcium and Magnesium, especially when dietary magnesium is low
- Vitamin K2 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. This vitamin works in synergy with D3 to help prevent Calcium from depositing into the arteries instead of the bones
Osteozin tablets may be of benefit to:
- People with poor bone health due to the nutritional deficiencies
- Individuals who are prone to joint aches
- Active and athletic people
- Individuals who are prone to menstrual and muscle cramps
- Women throughout life stages (Pregnancy, Lactation, Menstruation, and Menopause)
What are Osteozin tablets for?
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Contributing to normal muscle formation
- Boron may help prevent Calcium loss and bone demineralisation
- Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 help prevent Calcium from depositing into the arteries instead of the bones
Recommended Daily Intake for Osteozin tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: three tablets daily, preferably with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Osteozin Tablets are:
- Free from added Salt
- Free from Gluten, Dairy, Gelatine, Lactose, Wheat, Soya,
- GMO compliant
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives, and Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Three OsteoZin Tablets contain (average):||%NRV|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate, citrate)||555mg||70|
|Magnesium (as oxide, citrate)||353mg||94**|
|Zinc (as citrate)||15mg||150|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||15mcrg||300|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||75mcrg||100|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||3mg||*|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
Calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate), Magnesium (magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate), Zinc Citrate, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7), Sodium Borate, Anti-caking Agent (silica, magnesium stearate), Bulking agent [microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Stabiliser (croscarmellose).
**: This amount of Magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
There are no reviews yet.