What are Metcobin™ tablets for?
- Maintenance and protection of the nerve cells
- Proper metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Reducing signs of anaemia caused by Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Assistance in the production of new blood cells
- Assistance in increasing energy and improving brain functions, including memory and focus
- Immune system support
- Possible reduction of the frequency of recurrent mouth ulcers
- Heart, gum and digestion support
- Healthy foetus development during pregnancy
- Fertility support
Who are Metcobin™ tablets for?
Metcobin™ may be of benefit to:
- Those who often feel tired or run down and want to increase energy
- Vegans, vegetarians and everyone who avoid dietary sources of Vitamin B12
- People over 50 and especially elderly (due to progressing with age deficiency of intrinsic factor)
- Individuals with high homocysteine levels who want to support cardiovascular health
- Elderly persons and all who need to improve memory, concentration and mental clarity
- Individuals who need help in reducing the frequency of recurrent infections
- People who have lower stomach acidity as a result of regular use of antacids or other factors
- Those who are on cholesterol-lowering medications such as statins
- Couples planning pregnancy and pregnant women who are deficient in Vitamin B12
- Heavy alcohol users
- Anyone who would like to ensure proper serum levels of vitamin B12
When should I take Metcobin™?
Since in deficient individuals Vitamin B12 may noticeably increase energy for a longer time during the day it is recommended to take it in the morning after the first meal. Practising this rule should prevent the possible increase in alertness at night which might not be the desired effect especially if you have trouble sleeping.
Recommended Daily Intake of Metcobin™
Children from 3 to 12 years of age: One tablet daily after breakfast. Adults and children over 12 years of age: One tablet daily after breakfast (can be increased to two tablets if required).
Place the tablet under the tongue and let it dissolve for at least a few minutes or until it dissolves completely as swallowing it will significantly decrease its absorption and effectiveness.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Appearance (shape/colour): A small light pink round uncoated tablet with dark pink speckles
Suitability: Vegan/Vegetarian – Yes
Quality Requirements: All the ingredients meet the requirements of USP/NF, BP, EP, BHP pharmacopoeia or supplier specifications
Expiration Period: Three years from the date of manufacture
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, keep out of sight and reach of children
Caution: None currently known.
Disclaimer: Use product according to directions stated on the pack. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Please check with your primary healthcare physician before taking this supplement if you suffer from a medical condition, are on prescribed medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.