What Are Vitamin A Capsules For?
- Vitamin A enhances immunity, may help to reduce occurrences of night blindness and is effective against skin disorders, such as acne
- Vitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth and also protects against cold and infections
- Vitamin A acts as an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
Vitamin A Capsules may be of benefit to:
- People looking for support through the ageing process
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and eye-related conditions.
- People with poor diets who eat, drink or smoke excessively.
- Those who wish to protect their body against oxidative damage
- People looking for immune support
When Should I Take Vitamin A Capsules?
Vitamin A Capsules can be taken by people with eye disorders, those recovering from surgery as well as those who have skin conditions. It may also benefit those on a diet where the consumption of liver and dairy products or certain vegetables may be limited.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin A Capsules :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food; adults can take up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Caution: This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
** Allergen Information: This product contains fish oil and soya.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.