What Is Psyllium Husk Powder 300g For?
Psyllium Husk Powder 300g :
- Assist in overcoming the symptoms of diarrhoea
- Beneficial to ease the pain of haemorrhoids and cystitis
- Supports healthy cholesterol control
- Beneficial to clean the colon
- Helpful for stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Useful in softening stools and bowel movement
When Should I Take Psyllium Husk 300g Powder?
Children over 6 years of age, add one heaped teaspoon of psyllium husk powder(appox 3Gm) to a glass of water or fruit juice, stir vigorously until mixed and drink immediately. Take daily preferably between meals. Adults and children over 12 years of age, add one heaped tablespoon ( appox 6 gm) to a glass of water of juice, stir vigorously until mixed and drink immediately. Taken daily preferably between meals, can be taken up to twice daily if required or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Caution: Pregnant women should seek professional advice before use. It is important to take Psyllium Husk powder with an adequate amount of fluid.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.