What is KidzOmega Chewable Capsules for?
- The high levels of fish oils, especially DHA contributes to healthy brain development and helps improve focus and concentration
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintanance of normal mucous membranes, skin, vision and the immune system. It also has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Vitamin D contributes to normal bone development
KidzOmega Chewable Capsules may be of benefit to:
- Children to aid neural development and healthy brain functionality
- Those children who have an active lifestyle
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation
- Children who lack focus and concentration
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Those children who have compromised immune systems
When should I take KidzOmega Chewable Capsules?
KidzOmega Chewable Capsules can be taken daily as part of an optimal diet, for general health and well-being, and for optimal brain development.
Recommended Daily Intake of KidzOmega Capsules:
Children 1-6 years of age, one capsule daily; Children 6-12 years of age, two capsules daily. Capsules can be pierced and squeezed into food, drink or formula. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Not recommended for Haemophiliacs. Consult a medical doctor before use if on anti-coagulants.
Allergen Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings.