What are Babyvit®-D drops for?
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Supports healthy blood Calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal immune function
- Plays a role in the process of cell division
Who is Babyvit®-D for?
Babyvit-D is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs.
Babyvit®-D drops may also be of benefit to;
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- People with a darker skin tone
- Those who wish to maintain optimum bone, teeth and immune health
Recommended Daily Intake of BabyVit-D Drops:
Breastfed babies, infants and children up to 5 years of age, 10 drops daily (0.5ml) to be given orally or added to water or juice.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From: Gluten, Dairy, Yeast, Lactose, Wheat, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
|Per 0.5ml. Babyvit-D Contains (Average)||%NRV|
|Vitamin D (400iu)||10µg||200|
|* NRV:: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
|INGREDIENTS FOR BABYVIT-D DROPS:
Natural Preservative (sunflower oil), Flavour Enhancer (orange sweet essential oil), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).