Who Needs To Use Haemovit Liquid Gold?
- Vegans and Vegetarians – as they are at higher risk of developing Vitamin B12 deficiencies.
- Executives – as the B Vitamins are required for the release of energy the brain.
- Athlete’s – iron may be important for endurance athletes, to help maintain stamina and performance.
- The Elderly – Folic Acid and B12 can be beneficial in maintaining a good memory. Studies have shown that the elderly diet lacks B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium, all of which are contained in Haemovit™ Liquid Gold.
- Adolescents and growing children- to help maintain appetite, intellectual and physical development.
- Menstruating women – to help maintain blood formation, to replace blood lost during the monthly cycle.
- Women of childbearing age – as about 15-20% of them may suffer from iron deficiency anaemia due to menstruation, pregnancy, and pathological blood loss and defective diets.
- Smokers – whose antioxidant and vitamin status may be compromised,. Taking Haemovit™ may replenish the nutrients that are destroyed through smoking.
Recommended Daily Allowance for Haemovit Liquid Gold:
Children 3-6 years, one teaspoonful (5ml) daily. Adults and children over 6 years, two teaspoonfuls (10ml) daily.
Shake well before use.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|** Free From Yeast, Dairy, Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings.|