Who Should Use HealthAid Aloe Vera Gel 250ml?
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- People with skin burns
- Those who experience psoriasis
- People with sunburns
- Those with skin conditions such as eczema
Aloe Vera Gel is Free From:
- Parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Artificial colours or fragrances
- Animal-based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
Ingredients For Aloe Vera Gel: Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, CI 42090, CI 19140.
How To Apply Aloe Vera Gel?
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for face, hands and body.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.
There are no reviews yet.