What Are HealthAid Vitamin C Tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise
- Contribute to normal collagen formation which is essential for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
- Maintain efficient energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to the normal function of the nervous system
- Important for normal psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Increase iron absorption and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Who Are HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1000mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone. This prolonged released tablet supplies bursts of vitamin C throughout the day.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Adults can take up to three tablets daily if required. Tablets to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Allergy Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.