What Is KidzProbio Powder For?
- May help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhoea
- May play a role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system
- May help maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
- May help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhoea and constipation
- Could help in improving lactose absorption in children who are lactose intolerant
KidzProbio Powder may be of benefit to:
- Children who have an abnormal or irregular bowel movement
- Children who need to maintain a healthy immune system
- Children with poor digestive systems
- Children who are following a course of antibiotics
- Children who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient-rich foods
When Should I Take KidzProbio Powder?
KidzProbio Powder can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders as well as for support during or following an antibiotic course.
Recommended Daily Intake of KidzProbio Powder :
For children 1year and older; Mix 1/4 teaspoon (one gram) with water and feed to a child once daily. Can be added to baby foods, formula, or liquids. Must be used immediately once mixed in food or water. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
CAUTION: If diarrhoea occurs after taking this product, reduce the intake to half the recommended amount.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings.