HealthAid JuniorVit Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Children lacking in energy
- Children who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Athletic children or those who do regular sporting actives at school
- Children on medication or those recovering from illness
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation, focus and concentration
When Should I Take HealthAid JuniorVit Tablets?
Junior-Vit Tablets can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid JuniorVit Tablets:
Children over 2 years of age, chew one tablet daily. Children over 6 years of age can be given two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
† This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Artificial Colours.