Zinc Sulphate Tablets can be beneficial for:
- Individuals with reduced bone density
- Contribute to normal DNA synthesis
- People with diminished immune function
- Contribute to normal fertility and reproduction
- Maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
What are Zinc Sulphate Tablets for?
- Contributing to bone density
- Contributing to fertility and reproduction
- Contributing to normal immune function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Women who have irregular menses or hormonal problems
Recommended Daily Intake of Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Zinc Sulphate 200mg tablets are:
- Free from added sugar or salt
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.