What are DHA Forte capsules for?
- Play a major role in maintaining the structure and function of the brain
- Contribute to the maintenance of heart health
- May help improve poor concentration and working memory
- Beneficial to improve and maintain good vision
- Beneficial to support healthy growth and development
Who are DHA Forte capsules for?
- Children, to aid neural development and healthy brain function
- Children who have trouble concentrating
- Pregnant women to help ensure the healthy development of the foetus
- Elderly people
- Those who wish to maintain cardiovascular and nervous system health
Recommended Daily Intake for DHA forte Capsules:
Adults, pregnant women, and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase up to two capsules daily if required. Children should only consume this product under adult supervision.Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
**Caution: Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult a medical doctor before use if on anti-coagulants.
** Allergen Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
** Free from Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Lactose, Nut, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.