Who Should Use Aloe Vera Soap?
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- People with skin burns
- Those who experience psoriasis
- People with sunburns
- Those with skin conditions such as eczema
Aloe Vera soap is Free From:
- Parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Artificial colours or fragrances
- Animal-based products or animal testing
Vegetarian-friendly & Eco-friendly
|Ingredients For Aloe Vera Soap :
|Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice 3% (Aloe Vera), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pogostemon cablin(Patchouli) Oil, Sodium Chloride, CI77891, CI77492, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate, Linalool.
|How To Apply Aloe Vera Soap?
|Aloe Vera Soap is suitable for use on face, hands and body. Wet the soap bar, form a lather using both hands and massage onto the appropriate area. Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.