What Are Pregfol Tablets For?
- Folic acid is known as folate, a form of the B group vitamins
- Contributes to the formation of red blood cells
- Folate is required during the period of infancy or pregnancy for the rapid cell division
- Folate is also involved in the synthesis; repair and functioning of DNA
Who Are Pregfol Tablets For?
- Women who are trying to conceive or are already in their first trimester
- Women who suffer from heart problems
- Those who have a low red blood cell count
- When Should I Take Folic Acid Tablets?
- With regard to pregnancy, Folic Acid tablets should be taken from when methods of contraception are no longer being used right through until the end of the 12th week of pregnancy.
Recommended Daily Intake of Pregfol Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** The Government’s Chief Medical Officer advises that all women planning a pregnancy should take a 400μg Folic Acid supplement daily from the start of trying to conceive until the 12th week of pregnancy.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.