Tea Tree Oil Hand And Body Lotion – HealthAid
Tea Tree Oil Hand And Body Lotion contains Tea Tree oil, which is well-known for its traditional antiseptic properties. It has been proven over many years that this oil has both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is useful for use on all skin types. HealthAid has formulated this lotion using high quality Australian Tea Tree, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore skin’s natural healthy glow.
HealthAid Tea Tree Hand & Body Lotion be of benefit to:
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- Those who experience psoriasis
|Ingredients For Tea Tree Hand & Body Lotion:
|Aqua (water), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Cetyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (conditioning agent), Citric Acid (pH regulator), Limonene*.
* from natural essential oils
|How To Apply Tea Tree Hand & Body Lotion?
|Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for hands and body. Ideal for burns and damaged skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.
Tea Tree Hand & Body Lotion is Free From:
- Parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Artificial colours or fragrances
- Animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly